Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"Do the Puyallup"

So we "Did the Puyallup" or whatever they say around here! Sutton loved the animals (Shocker) and I got a "Krusty Pup" (Yum) Sutty and I actually went twice, once with Tim and once with some friends

My little Sutty is such a ham!



Arent the little piggies SO cute?



Ashley's Dad made a custom harley wagon! He added this sweet top to hold our diaper bags and drinks and gives a little shade!



We waited in line to see Sutton's favorite Backyardigans but when he got close was SUPER afraid of them and didn't want anything to do with them!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute, That first picture looks so much like Seth, I can't believe it. Looks like you are having tons of fun!!!

Suzy Hicks said...

Ok Shel, I'm just waiting for you to update your blog......hmmmmm, I wonder when it will happen? I'll keep checking in the mean time.

sharon. said...

CUTE blog! Also, I want one of those baby pigs. Seriously. I want a pig!